Founder and CEO of Skai Blue Media, Rakia Reynolds and her agency created Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) for VISIT PHILADELPHIA. The destination marketing program was implemented for the tourism-marketing agency.
Amy L. Rosenberger, a Philadelphia labor and employment lawyer and partner at Willig, Williams & Davidson, has been elected president of the Philadelphia chapter of the Labor and Employment Relations Association.
Bellevue Communications Group’s Executive Vice PresidentSusan Buehler was accepted into the Forum of Executive Women. The Forum is a membership program of over 350 influential women from the Greater Philadelphia region.
NAI Mertz sales associate Joe Sternberg closed two leases in the Greater Philadelphia region with Gina Maria Hair Studio in a long term lease transaction for retail space. Sternberg also worked with NAI Mertz COO Dave Grove in Femenella & Associates’ lease for 12,000 square feet of warehouse space in Philadelphia.
Kim Fremont Fortunato was elected the new president of the Campbell Soup Foundation. Fortunato was Campbell’s director, Community Affairs, before being elected.
The Philly Ad Club announced the election of eight members to serve as the executive committee for service year 2016-17:
• Bernie Prazenica, president and general manager of WPVI-TV/6ABC in Philadelphia
• Jill Deardorff, president and CEO at Deardorff Associates and Deardorff Digital
• Paul Muller, president of the Tri-State Toyota Dealers Association
• Amy Shearer, chief marketing officer at The Philadelphia Zoo
• Rob MacPherson, director of corporate partnership for the Philadelphia Phillies
• Susan Buehler, executive vice president at Bellevue Communications Group
• Amy Buckman, manager of public relations and special events at Philadelphia Media Network
• Brian Monahan, president of Comcast SportsNet
Matthew I. Whitehorn, of Dilworth Paxson LLP, has been named chair of the Internal Revenue Service’s Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT). Whitehorn was first appointed to ACT in 2014.
James M. Nemecek was hired as the new director of compliance at Penn Community Bank. Nemecek comes to the business with over 35 years of experience in the audit and compliance industry.
Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP announced that their firm and several partners have been ranked by Chambers USA among the top attorneys in the practice of intellectual property law. Those ranked for their success in IP law include: Martin G. Belisario, Alan S. Nadel, Ronald L. Panitch, William W. Schwarze and Clark A. Jablon.
Published (and copyrighted) in Philly Biz, Volume 1, Issue 7 (June, 2016).
For more info on Philly Biz magazine, click here.
To subscribe to Philly Biz magazine, click here.
To advertise in Philly Biz magazine, call 856-797-9901.